Laundry Wastewater Filtration and Recycling
- AquaRecycle's state of the art technology reclaims 100% of the wastewater.
The recycle process removes lint, minute solids, organics, detergents,
surfactants, oil and grease, odor, and other contaminants.
- The recycled water is then disinfected and ready to use again for both
the hot and cold water supply.
- The only water lost in the process is that which is lost through evaporation,
or approximately 10% or total water usage, and a small amount of recycled
water used to backwash the filters periodically.
- The temperature of the clean, recycled
water will be about the same temperature of the wastewater, typically
around 120 degrees.
- Our recycled water is used for both the hot and cold water
supply to the washing machines.
- The patented process begins with the removal of suspended solids to under
- We then filter the laundry wastewater through our proprietary blend
of media to remove soaps, organics, free oil and grease, odors, chlorine,
detergents and other contaminants in the process water.
- The final process uses low-pressure ultraviolet light and ozone to disinfect
the process water. Recycled water is returned for reuse, clean and disinfected,
at an average temperature of 120 degrees.